Release and Restore
Myofascial Release Technique
Erase Pain and Improve Mobility
Do you experience physical pain or stiffness?
Trauma, exercise, inflammation, sitting, and poor posture, or should I just say life in general, can put pressure on nerves and muscles, causing chronic pain, decreased joint range of motion, and decreased circulation. Pain prevents you from performing your best, and affects your ability to perform daily tasks.
Mobility is the key to increasing physical strength and performance.
Self-myofascial release is a technique that helps heal and repair your soft-tissue (fascia) throughout your body. In as little as 10 minutes a day, you will begin to feel better and perform better.
This course will teach you various techniques that can be practiced anytime and anywhere while helping to enhance the body’s natural healing capabilities.
What this course offers:
- An explanation of what fascia is and how it affects your well-being
- Do’s, Don'ts, and safety precautions related to self-myofascial release
- 15 videos guiding you safely through various myofascial release techniques to safely release pain and tension from head to toe
- Explanation and demonstration of how to use various myofascial tools
- Techniques included: roll therapy, gua sha therapy, self-massage, daily life hacks
- PLUS...your instructor's contact information so that you can reach out with any questions that may come up.
- This course is eligible for 20 CEUs with Yoga Alliance.
Shari attended The University of Texas in Austin, majoring in English and Kinesiology where she began teaching group fitness classes. She then continued her education obtaining a Master’s of Education Degree at Texas State University. Shari has taught at the Elementary and University level, as well as at various health clubs and yoga studios in Texas and Colorado.
Shari is an E-RYT 500, a certified educational provider (YACEP), and holds various yoga certifications including yin, trauma informed, vinyasa, hatha, yoga nidra, and yoga for children. Shari is also a movement and mobility specialist as well as a barefoot conditioning specialist. She is currently pursuing a certification in Yoga Therapy through My Vinyasa Practice. Along with her yoga certifications, Shari is also a ACSM-CPT, AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, and a NAFC Wellness Coach.
Shari currently practices and teaches various styles of yoga and works with private clients in the Austin area and World-wide online.
In her spare time, she enjoys watching her daughters cheer at the high school and college level, as well as watching her son play basketball, baseball, and football. When time allows, Shari spends time traveling with her family.